Get a stripped-down copy of this page.
- Kalopoulus, Michael
- Review of Biblical Religion: The Great Lie.
- Comments here.
- Keats, John
- Romantic poet with an attitude against religion. See here.
- Kelber, Werner
- Liberal Biblical scholar who discounts the relevance of oral tradition in accurate preservation of the Gospel material.
- Ken's Guide to the Bible
- I list it here by title because few know that the author's full name is Ken Smith. See summary points here.
- Kennedy, Ludovic
- Review of All in the Mind
- Khan, Adnan
- Critique of Khan's (now defunct) site and methodology [Off site]
- King James Onlyism
- I use the KJV because all of King James' lawyers are dead. But these folks...
- Kirsch, Jonathan
- Review of The Harlot by the Side of the Road
- Klinghoffer, David
- Review of Why the Jews Rejected Jesus
- Knight, Robert
- Review of The Hiram Key
- Komarnitsky, Kris
- Reviews of Doubting Jesus' Resurrection in in July 2009 and October 2009 E-Blocks
- Kuhn, Alvin Boyd
- Theosophist writer used as a source by Tom Harpur's Pagan Christ. The first two items are samples; they were not in Harpur's bibliography.
- Review of The Esoteric Structure of the Alphabet which serve to introduce the reader to his methods
- Review of Lost Key to the Scriptures
- Review of Mary Magdalene and Her Seven Devils.
- Review of Who Is This King of Glory?