Get a stripped-down copy of this page.
- Wallack, Joseph
- Compiler of 1001 Errors in the Bible.
- Walsch, Neale Donald
- Review of "Conversations With God.
- Warren, Rick
- Review of The Purpose-Driven Life. Review of The Purpose-Driven Church in January-February 2009 E-Block.
- Watson, Edward
- Popular Mormon apologist who badly needs an editor. Check out review of Mormonism Faith of the 21st Century.
- The Way International
- Apprising Ministries site
- Weaver, J. Denny
- Review of The Non-Violent Atonement.
- Wells, G. A.
- Former vanguard of the idea that Jesus didn't exist. Now thinks he did.
- Wheless, Joseph
- Freethinker critic of the Bible, very popular among Skeptics. See link here.
- Whisenant, Edgar
- On 88 Reasons Why the Rapture Could be in 1988 [Order November 2008 back issue]
- Wiersbe, Warren
- Profile of this respected pastoral teacher. [Order January-February 2010 back issue]
- Wildman, Wesley
- Review of Fidelity with Plausibility
- Williams, Kyle
- Skeptical author of a dialogue-critique against Geisler and Turek's I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist. Reply now on my tektoonics.com parody site since it has nothing new in it.
- Wilson, Barrie
- Mini-review of When Jesus Became Christian: Full of bad arguments that have been answered on this site for years. Not one new argument, and it considers Tom Harpur reliable. This is sufficient to discredit it as a source.
- The Bible and Alcohol -- to imbibe or not to imbibe?
- Pagan copycat candidate, who is actually just a local incarnation of Krishna.
- Wolfe, J. Burton
- Review of The Case for 'Jesus'
- Women and the Bible
- See Feminism
- Works and Faith
- Is baptism necessary for salvation? -- part of a broad article that also touches on the general faith-works relationship question. Links at the end explain how various other Bible-oriented/Christian groups misunderstand the doctrine.
- World Mission Society Church of God
- Profile [Order December 2008 back issue]
- What is it all about? See here.