January, 2011 (V. 3, No. 3)
- Popular Preachers Past, Part 1: Arthur Pink's Pink Wall of Text --Profiles of popular teachers from the past. This time: Arthur Pink.
- Talk Like the Animals -- Critics make a big deal over passages in the Bible where animals "talk". Is the fuss warranted?
- The Vocabulary Statistics Fallacy -- Critics sometimes try to deny authorship of Biblical documents based on word counts and vocabulary. Let's have a look at that practice.
- Ghosts of End Times Present, Part 6: Mark Hitchcock's MacGuffin City
- The King James Konundrum, Part 1 -- I team with guest writer Rodney Wyrick for my first look at KJV Onlyism.