February, 2011 (V. 3, No. 4)
- Popular Preachers Past, Part 2: Charles Spurgeon's Spiritual Comfort Food --Profiles of popular teachers from the past. This time: Charles Spurgeon.
- Atheism's Benny Hinns -- Do atheists really think miracles are impossible?
- The Slave Chains, Part 1 -- The first of a series on pro- and anti-slavery literature of America, asking the question posed by an atheist: Did God make the Bible clear enough so that American chattel slavery should have been recognized as wrong?
- The King James Konundrum, Part 2 -- I team with guest writer Rodney Wyrick for my first look at KJV Onlyism.
- Ministering to Cult Members