Get a stripped-down copy of this page.
We offer the Tekton site on CD-ROM or as a full download (zip file).
- You can read all the data without being online (a special advantage for people with slower dialup connections)
- You can cut and paste the material more easily, and more easily incorporate it into lessons, study materials, etc.
- You can help keep the Tekton ministry running full time, because the CD/download will be offered as a "gratuity" for donations
- Any links to other sites will not work unless you are online
- The CD-ROM/download will reflect Tekton "frozen" in time at a given date (though this is not as much of an issue now that we have gone to less frequent updates)
- The CD is NOT an "installable" CD -- it has to be in your CD-ROM drive to be used
- It also does not include any of my art material or E-Block material
- In line with our status as a 501(c)(3) organization, the CD-ROM will be sent upon request to any person making a donation of $35 or more. If you only make the minimum donation of $35 please add $5 for shipping and packaging. All those presently giving at least $40 (as a one-time gift or as annual gifts) will be sent the CD-ROM upon request. For the download, once you make the donation we will send you an email with a link to click to get the download.
- Because this is a being sent as a gratuity, there is no sales tax, but you will not be able to deduct the value of the CD-ROM (about $3) on your income tax. Check with your tax expert for any questions. The download has no such non-deductible value.
- Anyone outside America who is interested should contact me at email@example.com for information on additional shipping charges on the CD.
- My tech man will check CD-ROMs before sending them, but if the post office destroys it, or if it ends up going defective within 30 days, let me know and we'll work out sending another. Since these are sent as gratuities, refunds are not in the paradigm.
- We'll do these on a quarterly basis if requests get too busy.
How to Get One:
- For a CD, send a check or money order (for a minimum of $40) to Tekton Apologetics Ministries, P.O. Box 112, Clarcona FL 32710-0112. Be sure to include a note or something in the "memo" space of the check/money order indicating you want the CD-ROM, as well as an indication as to whether you are wanting this just the one time, or want an annual subscription.
- Donate through PayPal by clicking the PayPal box below. Be sure and add a note in the message section indicating you want the CD-ROM, as well as an indication as to whether you are wanting this just the one time, or want an annual subscription.
- For a download, make the donation as noted above, and then I will have my tech wizard create a URL which will be emailed to you. You will be able to click this link/URL to get the download.
My tech person would like to add this note:
"The cd does not auto-run. If you have windows 98 or later, you can start by clicking on Start/Run and entering d:\index.html (or whatever your cd drive letter is). Or, open your browser, click on file/open and enter d:\index.html. Mac users, please let us know what you would do to load index.html in your browser." I have also simply gone through the My Computer icon. This is NOT an "installable" CD program. It is essentially a library on CD.
Thank you for your interest, and I hope you find the CD-ROM/dowload package useful.